603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Books On Our Site May Not Be Available In-Store
Is This Book In Stock? Be Savvy! Check availability details beneath the blue "Add to Cart" button.
|This book is currently on our physical shelves at BookPeople and is probably available. Coming to the store to pick it up? Call to confirm the book is available and not on hold for someone else: 512-472-5050.|
|Not Yet Published (or) Coming Soon||Available to pre-order. We'll contact you when the book has arrived.|
|Any Other Message||
We do not have this book in the store. We may have it in our warehouse. Place your order and we'll check the book's availability.
Atkins Diabetes Revolution: The Groundbreaking Approach to Preventing and Controlling Diabetes (Abridged / Audio Cassette, Abridged)
Atkins Diabetes Revolution will help you:
- Find out if you have the metabolic syndrome
- Identify your risk for diabetes as soon as possible
- Make permanent lifestyle changes to normalize the underlying metabolic imbalances that lead to Type 2 diabetes
- Reduce your chances of suffering a heart attack, stroke, and even some cancers
- Reduce your risk of heart disease by lowering your triglycerides while increasing your HDL ("good") cholesterol
Read by Sara Krieger
About the Author
Robert C. Atkins, M.D., was the founder and Executive Medical Director of The Atkins Center for Complementary Medicine in New York City. His groundbreaking weight loss book, Diet Revolution, was the first major work to prescribe a low-carbohydrate diet. The revised and updated Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution spent more than six years on the New York Times bestseller list.