HarperCollins Practical Gardener: Flowers: What to Grow and How to Grow It (Paperback)
- Both Latin and common names always listed
- Indispensable charts detailing flowering and growth patterns, color, and essential notes
- Beautiful, detailed, and informative illustrations
- Useful hints and tips from the experts
- Clear, easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for key tasks
About the Author
Alan Toogood has written several books including the American Horticultural Societys Plant Propagation, Growing from Seed, and Low-Maintenance Gardening. His books on propagation are recommended reading for horticultural college courses across the US. He lives in England.