603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Books On Our Site May Not Be Available In-Store
Is This Book In Stock? Be Savvy! Check availability details beneath the blue "Add to Cart" button.
|This book is currently on our physical shelves at BookPeople and is probably available. Coming to the store to pick it up? Call to confirm the book is available and not on hold for someone else: 512-472-5050.|
|Not Yet Published (or) Coming Soon||Available to pre-order. We'll contact you when the book has arrived.|
|Any Other Message||
We do not have this book in the store. We may have it in our warehouse. Place your order and we'll check the book's availability.
Outrage: How Illegal Immigration, the United Nations, Congressional Ripoffs, Student Loan Overcharges, Tobacco Companies, Trade (Paperback)
Dick Morris and Eileen McGann are outrage—and you should be, too!
- Half of all illegal immigrants came into this country legally—and we have no way of knowing they're still here!
- Congressmen are putting their wives on their campaign payrolls!
- The UN is a cover for massive corruption!
- Drug companies pay off doctors to write scrips—whether we need them or not!
- Teachers unions block the firing of bad teachers—and battle against higher education standards!
- Katrina victims are being stiffed by their insurance companies!
- Special interests cost our consumers $45 billion through trade quotas that save only a handful of jobs!
Unaware of these abuses? It's not surprising since the mainstream media don't talk about them. Too many powerful people are working very hard to cover them up. But in Outrage, New York Times bestselling authors Dick Morris and Eileen McGann give you the cold, hard facts you won't read about anywhere else—and offer tough, common-sense proposals on how to fight the special interests of the left and right . . . so we can start making these outrageous inequities things of the past!
About the Author
Dick Morris served as Bill Clinton's political consultant for twenty years. A regular political commentator on Fox News, he is the author of ten New York Times bestsellers (all with Eileen McGann) and one Washington Post bestseller.
Eileen McGann is an attorney who, with her husband, Dick, writes columns for the New York Post and for their website, dickmorris.com. She has written extensively about the abuses of Congress and the need for reform.