603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Books On Our Site May Not Be Available In-Store
Is This Book In Stock? Be Savvy! Check availability details beneath the blue "Add to Cart" button.
|This book is currently on our physical shelves at BookPeople and is probably available. Coming to the store to pick it up? Call to confirm the book is available and not on hold for someone else: 512-472-5050.|
|Not Yet Published (or) Coming Soon||Available to pre-order. We'll contact you when the book has arrived.|
|Any Other Message||
We do not have this book in the store. We may have it in our warehouse. Place your order and we'll check the book's availability.
Intervamption (Mass Market Paperback)
Either one or both of your parents has vampire blood. Welcome to the vampire race!
Please keep a few things in mind as you ease into the most difficult phase of your life:
1. Light sensitivity, humming teeth, and stomach pains are completely normal. Youll also be faster, stronger, and sexy as hell (if youre lucky).
2. Youll bloodlust and go crazy if you deny your bodys urge for blood. Why fight it?
3. Do not pierce the skin of a mundane involuntarily. Were not animals and will not behave as such.
4. Therians, our shapeshifting brethren, cannot be trusted. Their loyalties shift as often as their identities.
5. Lighten upyoure not dead.
Contact Dylan, owner of ReVamp, in Crimson Bay, California, for more information.
About the Author
Kristin Miller is the author of the Vampires of Crimson Bay series, a paranormal series featuring a blood war between vampires and shape-shifters, from Avon Impulse. She lives in Northern California with her family.