Is This Book In Stock? Be Savvy! Check availability details beneath the blue "Add to Cart" button.
Man 2.0: Engineering the Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life (Hardcover)
Every man has the potential for a great body, insane sex, and an unreal life. (Seriously)
- Want to lose body fat? That's easy--you can drop 20 pounds in 6 weeks.
- Want bigger muscles? Done. A 50-pound increase to your bench press, coming right up.
- Want to be smarter? Not a problem--the strategies in this book have been proven to increase brain function.
- Want an awesome sex life? Yeah, there's a fix for that, too--increased libido and improved performance are just weeks away.
You were born to achieve greatness, to be a man. But somewhere along the way you started to live an ordinary life. Fitness experts John Romaniello and Adam Bornstein developed a system that targets hormone optimization; their approach is specifically designed to transform you into the Alpha you were always meant to be. Strong. Confident. Powerful.
Based on cutting-edge, scientifically validated methods known only to the fitness elite, Man 2.0 provides a step-by-step road map to regaining your health, looking your best, supercharging your sex life--even reversing the aging process. The systems in this book have changed the lives of countless men who've worked with Romaniello and Bornstein.
In this book, you will discover:
- Answers to all the questions you have about training and nutrition--and even ones you haven't thought of yet.
- An easy-to-understand plan designed to work with your body, not against it, to burn fat, and build dense, rock-hard muscle.
- A comprehensive nutrition program, fully customized for Alphas, complete with meal plans.