603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Books On Our Site May Not Be Available In-Store
Is This Book In Stock? Be Savvy! Check availability details beneath the blue "Add to Cart" button.
|This book is currently on our physical shelves at BookPeople and is probably available. Coming to the store to pick it up? Call to confirm the book is available and not on hold for someone else: 512-472-5050.|
|Not Yet Published (or) Coming Soon||Available to pre-order. We'll contact you when the book has arrived.|
|Any Other Message||
We do not have this book in the store. We may have it in our warehouse. Place your order and we'll check the book's availability.
Food of Portugal (Paperback)
- An extensive bilingual glossary explains, defines, and describes
- Portuguese food, wine, cooking, and restaurant terms.
- With notes for cooks and travelers on the language
- of Portuguese wine, food, and dining.
- Wine notes have been completely revised and updated.
- Color photographs of Portugal by the author.
About the Author
Anderson is the wife of Bob Anderson. She was born in Long Beach, California, and is a graduate of California State University at Long Beach, where she received her B.A. in art.