603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
BOOKPEOPLE HOLIDAY HOURS: Dec 24: 9AM - 9PM Dec 25: 12PM - 6PM Dec 31: 9AM - 8PM Jan 1: 11AM - 11PM
Books On Our Site May Not Be Available In-Store
Is This Book In Stock? Be Savvy! Check availability details beneath the blue "Add to Cart" button.
Food of Portugal (Paperback)
- An extensive bilingual glossary explains, defines, and describes
- Portuguese food, wine, cooking, and restaurant terms.
- With notes for cooks and travelers on the language
- of Portuguese wine, food, and dining.
- Wine notes have been completely revised and updated.
- Color photographs of Portugal by the author.
About the Author
Anderson is the wife of Bob Anderson. She was born in Long Beach, California, and is a graduate of California State University at Long Beach, where she received her B.A. in art.