EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Literature Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
We don't have to tell you how tough
the AP English Lit Exam is--
or how important a stellar score on it can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review
experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam
will give you: Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive review of key literary devices and concepts
- Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP English Literature & Composition Exam
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
- Practice drills in each content chapter
- Sample essays with tips to help you effectively plan and organize your own writing on the day of the exam.