603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Adam Richman - America the Edible
In America the Edible, Travel Channel host Adam Richman from Man v. Food tackles the ins and outs of American cuisine, demonstrating his own unique brand of culinary anthropology. Believing that regional cuisine reveals far more than just our taste for chicken fried steak or 3-way chili, Richman explores the ethnic, economic, and cultural factors that shape the way we eat-and how food, in turn, reflects who we are as a nation. Adam will speak for about 10 minutes, then begin the booksigning. Wristbands for the signing line will be available starting at 9AM the day of the event to anyone who has purchased America the Edible from BookPeople.
- Adam will sign as many copies of America the Edible as you have, provided at least one book was purchased at BookPeople.
- Adam will not sign any memoribilia.
- Adam will personalize books (they make great holiday presents!).
- Adam will not be able to pose for photographs, due to time restrictions. However, you may take photos from the signing line.
- Wristbands for the signing line will be available starting at 9AM the day of the event. Wristbands are given out to anyone who has purchased a copy of America the Edible from BookPeople.