603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
LINDSEY STIRLING - The Only Pirate At the Party
SATURDAY, JANUARY 16 at 7PM
Violinist & YouTube Star
speaking & signing
The Only Pirate at the Party
Join us here at BookPeople for a fabulous evening with dancing electronic violinist and YouTube star Lindsey Stirling. She'll be here to talk about her new book, The Only Pirate at the Party, and sign books. The speaking portion of the event is free and open to the public. Tickets are required for the signing and now available in-store.
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line and include a copy of The Only Pirate at the Party. Books will be received the evening of the event.
- Tickets are available in-store and via bookpeople.com. Tickets cost as much as one copy of The Only Pirate at the Party (plus tax).
- Tickets are lettered. After Stirling speaks, we will call people up to the signing line according to ticket letter.
- Priority access to the signing line is reserved for ticketholders. If you do not have a ticket, but would like to have a book signed, our event staff will admit you to the very end of the line, after ticketholders have had their books signed. Purchasing a ticket (which equals a copy of the book) to this event ensures that we can continue hosting author events like this one. Thank you for supporting this local independent bookstore.
Can't make the event and would like to order a signed copy of The Only Pirate at the Party? Order a signed book right over here. We ship worldwide!
ABOUT LINDSEY STIRLING & THE BOOK
A classically trained musician gone rogue, Lindsey Stirling is the epitome of independent, millennial-defined success: after being voted off the set of America’s Got Talent, she went on to amass more than ten million social media fans, record two full-length albums, release multiple hits with billions of YouTube views, and to tour sold-out venues across the world.
Lindsey is not afraid to be herself. In fact, it’s her confidence and individuality that have propelled her into the spotlight. But the road hasn’t been easy. Detailing every trial and triumph she has faced until now, Lindsey shares stories of her humble yet charmed childhood, humorous adolescence, life as a struggling musician, personal struggles with anorexia, and finally, success as a world-class entertainer. Sometimes, it's okay to be The only Pirate at the Party.