Unavailable. Orders will be auto-cancelled.
Written by IB teachers and examiners to comprehensively cover the 2009 syllabus, this stretching approach drives strategic thinking. With an international focus spurring debate on entrepreneurial issues, it seamlessly integrates the learner profile and best captures the IB philosophy. Assessment support is integrated for the strongest results.
- Written by five experienced IB teachers
- The most comprehensive coverage of the 2009 syllabus
- Designed to drive analytical and strategic thinking in a business context
- Global case studies keep learning fresh and develop outward-looking learners
- Strong focus on the learner profile, TOK and internationalism, so learning completely embraces the IB philosophy
- Exam practice including past exam question fully prepares learners for assessment About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.