Unavailable. Orders will be auto-cancelled.
Does land law's specialized and historic vocabulary make it hard for your students to engage?
Designed to support a progressive learning experience, Land Law Directions
provides a lively introduction to the subject and makes this often daunting area clear and engaging.
series has been written with students in mind. The ideal guide as they approach the subject for the first time, this book will help them:
- Gain a complete understanding of the topic: just the right amount of detail conveyed clearly
- Understand the law in context: with scene-setting introductions and highlighted case extracts, the practical importance of the law becomes clear
- Identify when and how to critically evaluate the law: they'll be introduced to the key areas of debate and given the confidence to question the law
- Deepen and test knowledge: visually engaging learning and self-testing features aid understanding and help students tackle assessments with confidence
- Elevate their learning: with the ground-work in place they can aspire to take learning to the next level, with direction provided on how to go further
Extensive online resources providing a wide range of extra tools to support further study, including:
- Indicative answers to sample questions in the book
- Additional self-test questions
- Web links to direct further research
- A flashcard glossary
- Further writing on advanced topics, including adverse possession and easements and profits.