This sun-soaked Mediterranean island is the perfect blend of traditional and modern, with centuries of history and superb beach resorts. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Cyprus with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cyprus into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, restaurants, watersports, natural beauty spots and of course, beaches.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Cyprus's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Nicosia Walled City, Cyprus Museum, Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Pierides Museum, Larnaka, Ancient Amathous, Historic Limassol, Kourion, Troodos Painted Churches, Kato Pafos Archaeological Park, Akamas Peninsula
- Cyprus's most interesting areas, with the best places for hiking, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including scenic villages, wineries and breweries and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Cyprus and its environs, plus five full-color neighborhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Mediterranean culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Greek Islands or our DK Eyewitness Greece, Athens and the Mainland.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer