603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 10PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Lair of Dreams: A Diviners Novel (The Diviners #2) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Diviners series.
- #1: The Diviners (Large Print / Hardcover): $43.00
- #3: Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners #3) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: The King of Crows (The Diviners #4) (Hardcover): $19.99
"Using her secret supernatural gifts and the resources within her Uncle Will's museum of the occult, spitfire Evie O'Neill pits herself against a demon serial killer in a dazzling Jazz Age horror story that's not for the faint of heart."— BookPeople's YA Buyer Meghan
The thrilling supernatural sequel in The Diviners series by #1 New York Times bestselling author Libba Bray!
About the Author
* "Bray illuminates the dark side of the American Dream in her long-awaited sequel to The Diviners, weaving xenophobia, industrial progress, Jazz Age debauchery, government secrets, religious fervor, and supernatural horror into a sprawling and always entertaining narrative."—Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "A multilayered, character-driven, and richly rewarding installment to the paranormal historical fiction series."—School Library Journal, starred review
* "Bray weaves connections between her numerous characters and explores friendships, dark secrets, and dramatic love interests. This book will fly off the shelves to fans of Bray, Cassandra Clare, and the supernatural."—VOYA, starred review
* "The ambitiously broad focus of this novel strikes just the right balance in its division of narrative might, developing each of the dizzyingly large cast of diverse characters with an impressive attention to detail and with period-specific, witty dialogue."—Kirkus Reviews, starred review
"Sweet relationships (romantic, platonic, and familial) and snarky banter filled with period slang balance and accentuate the suspenseful horror. Fan will barrel through this second installment and emerge impatient for the next."—Horn Book