603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 10PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
The Accidental Scot (Kilts and Quilts #4) (Mass Market)
Out of Stock; Usually Arrives in 2-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Kilts and Quilts series.
- #1: To Scotland with Love (Kilts and Quilts #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Meet Me in Scotland (Kilts and Quilts #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Some Like It Scottish (Kilts and Quilts #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Trouble With Scotland (Kilts and Quilts #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: It Happened in Scotland (Kilts and Quilts #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Blame It on Scotland: Kilts and Quilts Book 7 (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Kilt in Scotland: A Ewe Dunnit Mystery, Kilts and Quilts Book 8 (Paperback): $14.99
The newest romance in the charming Kilts and Quilts series from Patience Griffin, author of Meet Me in Scotland.
Christmas in the small village of Gandiegow brings holiday cheer—and a chance for love between two strangers…
When her father is injured in an accident, Edinburgh engineer Pippa McDonnell comes home to Gandiegow to take over the family business, the North Sea Valve Company. Now she’s working overtime trying to fix NSV’s finances and find the cash to get her father proper medical care.
One possibility is to accept a partnership with MTech, an American firm desperate to get their hands on her da’s innovative valve design. He was against bringing in outsiders, but Pippa is desperate enough to at least listen to MTech’s charming representative Max McKinley.
As Christmas approaches and with the help of Gandiegow's meddling quilters, Pippa and Max slowly find themselves attracted to each other. Max seems honorable, but is he there to steal the valve design…or Pippa’s heart?
About the Author
Patience Griffin, the author of Some Like it Scottish, Meet Me in Scotland, and To Scotland with Love, grew up in a small town along the Mississippi River. She has a master’s degree in nuclear engineering but spends her days writing stories about hearth and home and dreaming about the fictional small town of Gandiegow, Scotland.
Praise for the Kilts and Quilts series
“Witty, warmhearted, and totally charming!”—Shelley Noble, New York Times bestselling author of Breakwater Bay
“Prepare to smile through your tears at this deft, brave, and deeply gratifying love story.”—Grace Burrowes, New York Times bestselling author of The First Kiss