603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 | The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Robert B. Parker's Someone to Watch Over Me (Spenser #33) (Hardcover)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 33 in the Spenser series.
- #28: Robert B. Parker's Kickback (Hardcover): $26.95
- #40: Robert B. Parker's Lullaby (Spenser #40) (Paperback): $9.99
- #42: Spenser Confidential (Movie Tie-In) (Paperback): $9.99
- #43: Robert B. Parker's Cheap Shot (Spenser #43) (Paperback): $9.99
- #44: Robert B. Parker's Slow Burn (Spenser #44) (Large Print / Paperback): $14.99
- #45: Robert B. Parker's Slow Burn (Spenser #45) (Paperback): $9.99
- #46: Robert B. Parker's Little White Lies (Spenser #46) (Paperback): $9.99
- #47: Robert B. Parker's Old Black Magic (Spenser #47) (CD-Audio): $32.00
- #48: Robert B. Parker's Angel Eyes (Spenser #48) (Hardcover): $27.00
In this next thriller in the New York Times-bestselling Parker series, Spenser and his new apprentice trace the murder of a young woman to an international crime ring that has been operating with impunity because of the powerful and highly connected billionaire at its helm.
Ten years ago, Spenser helped a teenage girl named Mattie Sullivan find her mother's killer and take down an infamous Southie crime boss. Now Mattie--a college student with a side job working for the iconic private eye--dreams of being an investigator herself. When Mattie's childhood friend from the South Boston housing projects, Chloe Turner, is found dead, she decides to take on the case for the family. Taking a cue from her boss, Mattie has a knack for asking the right questions of the wrong people.
Soon Spenser and Mattie find ties between Turner and dozens of other girls from poor families to an eccentric billionaire with a massive home along Commonwealth Avenue. The man owns properties and businesses throughout Massachusetts with connections to local politicians, the state house, and beyond. As a bleak winter bears down on Boston, Spenser and trusted ally Hawk must again watch out for Mattie as she unravels a massive sex-trafficking ring that will take them from Boston to the Bahamas, crossing paths with local toughs and an old enemy of Spenser's--the Gray Man--for a final epic showdown.
About the Author
Robert B. Parker was the author of seventy books, including the legendary Spenser detective series, the novels featuring Police Chief Jesse Stone, and the acclaimed Virgil Cole-Everett Hitch Westerns, as well as the Sunny Randall novels. Winner of the Mystery Writers of America Grand Master Award and long considered the undisputed dean of American crime fiction, he died in January 2010. Ace Atkins is the Edgar-nominated author of twenty-five books, including nine books in his Quinn Colson series. Selected by the Robert B. Parker estate, he has written several New York Times-bestselling novels in continuation of Robert B. Parker's Spenser series. Atkins lives in Oxford, Mississippi.