In Koko’s Guide To Austin, you will find:
• Insider’s guide to Austin, Texas by a local Austin blogger
• 430+ local restaurants and businesses
• 3 hand-drawn illustrated maps of Austin
• Pages of beautiful, original photography of Austin
• In-depth restaurant section that breaks down the best spots for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch,
date night, tacos, margaritas, Tex-Mex, and more
• Neighborhood section featuring the popular neighborhoods of Austin with the best spots for coffee,
breakfast, lunch, dinner, shops and more
• Calendar listing of iconic events like Austin City Limits (ACL), South by Southwest (SXSW), etc.
• Weekend getaways from Austin
• Austin bucket list that you can check off!
This is the ultimate guide to Austin, Texas for both locals and visitors.
About the Author
Jane is the blogger behind A Taste of Koko, Austin's top food and travel blog. A
Taste of Koko was launched in 2010 and features the hottest restaurants and
weekend getaways from Austin, Texas.
A Taste of Koko has been featured in O Magazine, InStyle Magazine, OWN TV
Network, and The New York Times. A Taste of Koko has been voted as the best
local Austin blog by Austin Woman Magazine and the Austin Chronicle.
A Taste of Koko launched Shop Koko in August 2018 - a line of cute, foodie t-shirts
that benefit local charities in Austin like Central Texas Food Bank and Austin Pets
A Taste of Koko published her first book, Koko’s Guide To Austin, in September
2019. Koko’s Guide To Austin is a pocket-sized guide book to Austin, Texas.