Out of Stock; Usually Arrives in 5-7 Days
It’s fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises, Brain Quest
card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.Brain Quest 4th Grade
helps kids aged 9–10 learn in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest 4th Grade
features questions on math, science, English, history, geography, and much more, helping kids to know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.Featuring:
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades).Brain Quest decks are:
- Two full-color decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1500 questions and answers
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy
About the Author
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.