603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Books On Our Site May Not Be Available In-Store
Is This Book In Stock? Be Savvy! Check availability details beneath the blue "Add to Cart" button.
Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Literature Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam. We don't have to tell you how tough the AP English Lit Exam is--or how important a stellar score on it can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam will give you: Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive review of key literary devices and concepts
- Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP English Literature & Composition Exam
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
- Practice drills in each content chapter
- Sample essays with tips to help you effectively plan and organize your own writing on the day of the exam.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.