Unavailable. Orders will be auto-cancelled.
For more than 100 years, Machinery's Handbook
has been the most popular reference work in metalworking, design, engineering and manufacturing facilities, and technical schools and colleges throughout the world. It is universally acknowledged as an extraordinarily authoritative, comprehensive, and practical tool, providing its users with the most fundamental and essential aspects of sophisticated manufacturing practice. The 30th edition of the "Bible of the Metalworking Industries" contains major revisions of existing content, as well as new material on a variety of topics. It is the
essential reference for mechanical, manufacturing, and industrial engineers, designers, draftsmen, toolmakers, machinists, engineering and technology students, and the serious home hobbyist. New to the 30th Edition:
Plus . . .
- Expanded metrology section, including v-blocks and micrometer, vernier, and dial calipers.
- New fluid power section covering pneumatic, hydraulic, and vacuum theory and applications.
- New powder metallurgy section, including additive manufacturing.
- Even more useful specs, including tap drill sizes for Unified threads, reaming allowances for drilling, mesh and grit sizes, rules for figuring tapers, and assembly with pins and studs.
- Recently added information on sheet metal and presses, keys and keyways, shaft alignment, taps and tapping, helical coil screw thread inserts, metric screw threads, miniature screws, fluid mechanics, solid geometry, statistics, calculating hole coordinates and thread dimensions, and distinguishing between bolts and screws.
- Many thoroughly reworked and renovated sections throughout.
- Comprehensive tables of contents at the beginning of each section and extensive indexing.
- Hundreds of new and thousands of refined and redone illustrations and equations.
- Updated standards.
- Expanded metric content.