Backordered. Place an order and we will let you know when to expect your book.
(This book cannot be returned.)
Utilizing evidence-based research, this revolutionary source explores the difficult diagnosis and management of the controversial syndrome of fibromyalgia. Carefully guiding physicians through the steps leading to diagnosis, Fibromyalgia emphasizes targeting the underlying fibromyalgia syndrome rather than treating each of its symptoms individually.
Written by recognized experts, the book:
- Describes how to diagnose fibromyalgia
- Advises how to handle patient distress
- Recommends when to refer a patient to a specialist
- Discusses how to motivate behavior changes in patients
- Explores both traditional and up-and-coming pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical treatment methods