Out of Stock; Usually Arrives in 7-10 Days
Protect your family with solid estate planning
Estate planning sounds difficult--but most people just need a few basic documents. Let Plan Your Estate
show you how to protect your loved ones from legal hassles and financial uncertainty after your death. Learn about:
- wills and living trusts
- avoiding probate
- bypass (AB) trusts
- naming guardians for children
- leaving property to children
- estate, gift, and inheritance taxes
- strategies for business owners
- leaving property to charity
- health care directives, and
- financial powers of attorney.
The 16th edition of Plan Your Estate
is completely updated to reflect the latest state and federal laws.
Applies in all U.S. states except Louisiana.