603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 10PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Mucho Mojo: A Hap and Leonard Novel (MP3 CD)
It's complicated, and may be unavailable. Place an order and we will contact you with the expected arrival date.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Hap and Leonard series.
- #1: Savage Season: A Hap and Leonard Novel (1) (Hap and Leonard Series #1) (Paperback): $14.95
- #3: The Two-Bear Mambo: A Hap and Leonard Novel (3) (Hap and Leonard Series #3) (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Bad Chili: A Hap and Leonard Novel (4) (Hap and Leonard Series #4) (Paperback): $14.00
- #5: Rumble Tumble: A Hap and Leonard Novel (5) (Hap and Leonard Series #5) (Paperback): $16.00
- #6: Captains Outrageous (Hap and Leonard #6) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #7: Vanilla Ride (Hap and Leonard Series #7) (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: Devil Red (Hap and Leonard Series #8) (Paperback): $14.95
- #9: Honky Tonk Samurai (Hap and Leonard #9) (Paperback): $15.99
- #10: Rusty Puppy (Hap and Leonard #10) (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: Jackrabbit Smile (Hap and Leonard #11) (Paperback): $15.99
Hap and Leonard return in this incredible, mad-dash thriller, loaded with crack addicts, a serial killer, and a body count. Leonard is still nursing the injuries he sustained in the duo's last wild undertaking when he learns that his Uncle Chester has passed. Hap is of course going to be there for his best friend and offers to help clean Uncle Chester's dilapidated house, they uncover a dark little secret beneath the house's rotting floor boards - a small skeleton buried in a trunk. Hap wants to call the police. Leonard being a black man in east Texas, persuades him this is not a good idea, and together they set out to clear Chester's name on their own. The only things standing in their way is a houseful of felons, a vicious killer, and possibly themselves. "Lansdale's prose has the mean terseness of James M. Cain...Welds the grungy nihilism of pulp to the delibrate exaggerations of the tall tale." - Newsday "Like 10-alarm chili, Lansdale is pretty hot stuff." - People.