Not available to order.
This Good Housekeeping guide is so simple and smart it will make you WANT to clean
Get a sparkling home in a snap Whether you're a cleaning enthusiast or a procrastinator, you're in luck, because no one knows how to keep a home fresh and tidy like the experts at Good Housekeeping.
This room-by-room guide is jam-packed with time-saving advice, including information on hardworking Good Housekeeping Institute Lab-tested products. It features a must-have section on stain removal (a perennial request from the magazine's millions of readers) as well as welcome advice on cleaning up after Fido and after the kids. Hundreds of tricks and tips for taking care of everything from grease stains to kitchen odors, laundry mishaps, and carpet catastrophes will help you clean faster, declutter more easily, tackle trouble spots, simplify big jobs, and accomplish more in less time. Good Housekeeping Simple Cleaning Wisdom
- "Pillow talk" on choosing the right one, when to replace it, and how to protect it against allergens
- How to fix laundry disasters--including when colors from one garment bleed onto another
- Three mistakes that ruin wood
- Patio, porch, and deck spruce ups, plus ideas to keep your grill sizzling (hint: ditch the wire brush)
- How to put a stop to mold and mildew
- How to freshen up a guest room . . . fast--and speed clean in the house in minutes