Backordered. Place an order and we will let you know when to expect your book.
Make your dream trip to England, France, Germany—or anywhere in Europe—a reality.
Every year thousands of people dream about strapping on a backpack and embarking on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Europe, but they are often discouraged by the perceived cost and daunting idea of traveling abroad. This travel resource is the ideal guide for students, backpackers, flashpackers, and budget-minded travelers who want to reduce their travel costs without sacrificing the quality of their travel.
It identifies the common travel mistakes that waste valuable time and money, and shows the proper techniques to ensure a safe and successful adventure abroad.
This guide has in-depth advice for:
- Estimating your daily budget and the total cost of travel
- Finding the best price on airfare
- Planning a logical and efficient itinerary
- Traveling by plane, train, bus, and automobile
- Choosing the right backpack, luggage, and travel gear
- Selecting what to wear and packing light
- Saving money as you travel
- Selecting the best hostels and making friends on the road
- Picking the right rail pass
- Staying safe and avoiding pickpockets
- Traveling alone or with friends
- Using electronics and technology
- And much more!
After reading The Savvy Backpacker’s Guide to Europe on a Budget
, you’ll be able to explore Europe without breaking the bank.