This skill-building workbook in the Ready to Learn series will help students ages 6 to 8 master second-grade mathematics.
Students ages 6 to 8 will be ready to learn math with Ready to Learn: Second Grade Math Workbook
. Adhering to Common Core State Standards, the activities in this workbook will guide young learners through concepts like basic multiplication, telling time, measurement, and solving word problems. They’ll also get hands-on practice with solving and writing equations and learning how to read and use picture graphs and line plots. Ideal for math students going into second grade, those who need extra practice during the second-grade school year, or those looking for a refresher before entering third grade, Ready to Learn: Second Grade Math Workbook
makes learning math engaging and approachable.
Get to know the Ready to Learn series!
- Activities teach number patterns, place value, shapes and shares, and more.
- Includes addition and subtraction techniques for 2-digit and 3-digit numbers.
- Introduces multiplication.
- Demonstrates how to add and subtract money.
- 64 full-color and illustrated pages.
- Meets Common Core State Standards.
- Includes an answer key at the end of the book.
- Includes a Certificate of Achievement to celebrate completion.
Developed for kids entering pre-kindergarten all the way through third grade, Silver Dolphin’s Ready to Learn
series of educational and engaging workbooks, workpads, write & wipe formats, and flash cards will put young learners on the path to success. Focusing on three key subjects—reading, writing, and math—each grade level is vetted by experts in early education to adhere to the Common Core State Standards Initiative. Foundational, buildable skills are introduced, developed, and reinforced with colorful illustrations and familiar learning formats that will encourage learning confidence as kids benefit from extra educational opportunities outside the classroom.