BookPeople is OPEN to the public in a limited capacity More information here!
In today's world, the word "narcissist" gets used a lot.
What is a narcissist? How can you tell that you are in a relationship with a narcissist or the person you are with is just a jerk?
If you suspect that you are dealing with a narcissist, educating yourself about their nature is the best step in narcissistic defense. And that's what you'll learn in Narcissistic Relationship.
- What is a narcissist? The traits and defining features that make someone a narcissist. If you come across someone who has these signs, then it might mean you are dealing with a narcissist in your life.
- The types of narcissism. Do you know that narcissism is a spectrum? In this book, we will explore the many types of narcissism and see what the different traits are.
- The book will also look at different narcissistic people throughout history.
- The importance of knowing your partner.
- Explore the mind of the narcissist. Can a narcissist feel the love? How does a narcissist find their victims? The book explores what a narcissist really thinks and feels.
- Echoes, codependents, and empaths are the three types of people whom a narcissist would love to be in a relationship with.
- What are the stages of a narcissistic relationship? Why does it feel so good at first, only to turn into a nightmare later?
- What should a person do if they find that they are in a narcissistic relationship?
Can the person be saved?
Should the victim stay, or should the victim leave?
Learn how to leave the relationship safely.
- What can a victim do to stay in a relationship with a narcissist while still having a sense of self?
- Can a victim survive after the narcissist is gone?
- What does recovery look like?
Buy now to see if it's true love or you're just a toy.
The book provides a good overview of what a narcissistic relationship looks like. It is perfect for anyone who is or knows someone in a narcissistic abuse relationship.