BookPeople is OPEN to the public in a limited capacity More information here!
This book offers some alternative insights into OCD.
It allows you to adopt creative solutions when the problem is more intrusive. It is a tool that can help you get your life in order, broaden your horizons on the subject, and focus not only on your potential improvement but also on the clarity of every area that concerns you.
The proposed exercises are the result of a knowledge that combines Western psychological vision, modern neuroscience and "Eastern existentialism".
These practices are at the basis of numerous therapeutic models.
OCD, as you may already know, can have a significant impact on the daily life of those who suffer from it. The alternative techniques proposed here will lead you towards a significant improvement and a decrease in symptoms, with solutions aimed at acquiring more power.
Inside the book
- Exploration of all your current areas of life and improvement methods through observation techniques of each area
- Analysis of the emotional scale; analysis of the level of psychological energy
- Relationship analysis exercises to understand how your relationships affect OCD and how you can clarify these dynamics
- Simple emotional release techniques
- Propensity for those activities that help us heal based on the characteristics of our own psychological structure
- Relaxation and active movement techniques to harmonize symptom imbalances
This book is a journey, as stated in the introduction: a journey in which you are the protagonist, the main author of the resolution of the problem you are facing. The proposed exercises and the innovative point of view will facilitate your understanding of the problem, making it simpler, clearer and more complete. This will help you fully comprehend both the internal and circumstantial dynamics that fuel OCD.