Can your child share a simple turn-taking game without having a tantrum?
Can your child understand simple instructions?
Can your child express their needs without getting frustrated?
Can you understand what your child wants, without guessing?
If you want to change the answers to the above questions from No, to YES then you are on the right page
Follow the advice and strategies written by a Speech and Language Therapist
Learn when and how the 0-5 year-old children develop their Understanding, Talking and Play skills
If your toddler's communication and play skills are delayed, learn how delayed they are and how you can help them close that gap.
- Top tips to help your child develop Speech, Language, and play skills
- Acquire knowledge about how children learn to talk, understand and play
- First-time parents, learn to help your baby develop early communication skills.
- Even if you have tried every other book, this book can work for you
- Get 73 Free games created by a Speech and Language Therapist to help you help your 0-5-year-olds.
Spend minimum of 5 minutes a day to teach your toddler to talk, understand and play to become a competent communicator. If your child has delayed speech and language, it is important to seek help from a Speech and Language Therapist/pathologist who will support you and your child.
A must-buy book for parents who want to help their children Talk, understand language, and play If you want to help your toddler, then scroll up and click the Add to Cart button.