Out of Stock; Usually Arrives in 7-10 Days
Best-In-Class Guide On Chess And Chess Strategies For Beginners
Do you want to quickly understand chess?
Do you want to beat your friends?
Do you want to improve your online game?
If so, this is the book you have been waiting for.
- Learn how to play chess and the best chess strategies and tactics to dominate every game and become a savvy chess player.
- Magnus Templar explains the origins of chess in ancient India and how it evolved in Persia and Europe.
- He takes you step-by-step through the basic rules of how to play chess and demonstrates the most important chess openings.
- You will also learn the strongest strategies and chess tactics of the world's greatest chess masters.
- Learn the most successful Chess Strategies to dominate every game and become a savvy chess player.
- Magnus Templar explains how to apply proven strategies and tactics such as pins, forks, skewers, discovered attacks, overloaded pieces, zugzwang, and the zwischenzug.
- Beyond simply naming the terms, he will show actual examples of the tactics as well as the thought process behind the moves and how to set them up.
- Discover the secrets to keeping up the pressure when you're ahead or closing the gap when behind.
If you apply the tricks and traps of this book you will win every play and beat all your unsuspecting foes
CHESS FOR BEGINNERS - Demystify The Fundamentals, Build Your Strategy And Choose Your Tactics To Conquer Your Friends is an easy-to-understand yet powerful guide to quickly master chess. You will learn the fundamentals of chess as well as proven strategies and tactics on how to win each and every game.
Do not wait any longer to get CHESS FOR BEGINNERS. Do not wait longer to get YOUR KEY to become a brilliant chess player