Are you looking to purchase bulk quantities of certain titles for your classroom, online training, staff appreciation, to donate or any other reason you can think of? BookPeople can help! We're able to offer special discounts to businesses, non-profit organizations and schools buying new books in bulk, to be shipped directly to you, for curbside pickup or shipped directly to your recipients.
Need a quote?
To request a quote, please send an email to Michael McCarthy at email@example.com with the following information:
- Format requested (paperback/hardcover/other)
- Quantity needed
- Date order needed
- Delivery method: curbside pickup, delivery to one location or shipped individually to recipients
Need a recommendation? Just ask!
Have you been tasked with finding the perfect book for antiracist training with your staff, professional delvelopment or as a gift for speakers of your virtual conference? BookPeople booksellers can help with providing multiple recommendations to get you exactly what you need.
Please allow two business days for acknowledgement of your bulk order request. All quotes will be provided within 3 business days of submission. Quotes will be valid for 14 days.
Bulk Order Additional Information:
- Shipping: FREE Shipping via ground transportation within the continental United States. Orders that do not qualify for free shipping will need customer approval of paying shipping costs prior to order processing. If expedited shipping is needed, customers will pay for additional shipping charges
- Estimated Delivery: Due to Covid-19, delivery times may be longer than usual. Rush Shipping is not available on all titles right now.
- Note: Books can ship from various warehouses and third-party suppliers. Orders with multiple titles may receive several packages from multiple vendors to fill the entire order.
- Payment Terms: Visa, MC, Amex, PayPal, Purchase Orders and P-Cards can be used to purchase bulk orders. Check and wire-transfer payments are available as well.
- Shipping to Recipients: BookPeople can ship to your individual recipients. Shipping cost for each shipment will depend on the numbers of books being sent in each package.
- Bestseller Reporting: Bulk book sales are reported to the New York Times and Nielsen/BookScan for bestseller reporting.
Please note: Bulk orders with BookPeople (and bookpeople.com) are non-returnable.