603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 | The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Buying & Reading Google eBooks On a Home Computer
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook(tm):
1. A Google Account.
2. Adobe Digital Editions, a free eReading program from Adobe (this program will
also ask you to set up an account with Adobe, an extra but necessary step.) OR
3. An internet browser
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Go to BookPeople.com, click "My Account," and click "Login With Your Google ID"
2. Search for your eBook
3. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
4. Accept the terms and conditions
5. Complete Checkout
Reading your Google eBook:
1. If your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions download, you may choose to
open it and read it in ADE.
2. If you prefer to read in your browser, simply log in to BookPeople.com, click "My
eBooks" and click "Read." This will open the book in your browser window.
Questions? Email email@example.com