603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 | The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
Buying & Reading Google eBooks On a Nook
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook(tm):
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Go to BookPeople.com, click "My Account," and click "Login With Your Google ID"
2. Search for your eBook
3. Ensure that your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions Download. This
information will be in the product details at the bottom of the page.
4. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
5. Accept the terms and conditions
6. Complete Checkout
Reading your Google eBook:
1. Open Adobe Digital Editions. The first time you open ADE, it will request that you
authorize your computer. Click Yes.
2. Plug your Nook/eReader into the computer. Adobe Digital Editions will ask to
authorize the device. Click Yes.
3. Open your eBook file in ADE. Drag the icon of the file on top of the icon of your
Nook/eReader and drop. This will transfer the file.
4. Begin reading on your Nook!
Questions? Email email@example.com