What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook(tm):
1. A Google Account.
2. Sony Reader Library software (should be included with your device - if you need an
upgrade or drivers go to Sony.com)
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Go to BookPeople.com, click "My Account" and click "Login With Your Google ID"
2. Search for your eBook
3. Ensure that your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions Download. This
information will be in the product details at the bottom of the page.
4. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
5. Accept the terms and conditions
6. Complete Checkout
Reading your Google eBook:
1. Save the eBook file from your Keplers.com account OR open it in step 3
2. Open Sony Reader Library
3. Plug your Sony eReader into the computer.
4. Open your eBook file in Sony Reader Library. Drag the icon of the file on top of the
icon of your eReader and drop. This will transfer the file.
5. Begin reading on your Sony eReader!
Questions? Email email@example.com.