BookPeople is open to the public from 10am - 7pm daily.
The pandemic is not over yet so listed below are the required guidelines while shopping at BookPeople, and what BookPeople is committing to do to ensure the highest level of safety in the bookstore.
Guidelines for Guests:
- In order to stop community spread of covid 19, all guests age 3+ are required to wear a face mask, whether vaccinated or not, that covers your nose and mouth to enter BookPeople. Those 2 years old and younger may enter without a mask—but only in a stroller or in a caregiver’s arms. (3+ w/masks)
- Due to limited in-store capacity, out of respect for your fellow shoppers, please limit browsing to 30 minutes.
- Please physically distance yourself from other readers in line, at our information desk, and in the stacks.
- No dogs (except service animals) permitted in the store.
- Guests must check in with our greeter. If the store is at capacity, you'll be asked to join the socially distanced line outside, to the north side of BookPeople.
- While we will not be gift-wrapping, we are happy to provide you with gift wrap paper. Just ask your cashier!
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our entrance and throughout the store. Please use hand sanitizer before browsing books and gifts.
- All transactions at BookPeople are currently cashless and returns are no exception. A book purchased with cash before the shutdown can only be returned for store credit or exchanged at this time.
By entering the store, guests warrant that they have no symptoms that could be attributed to COVID-19.
How We are Keeping Everyone Safe at BookPeople:
- Hand sanitizer is available when guests enter, check out, around the bookstore and exit.
- Hand sanitizer at all employee workstations.
- Countertop protective shields are in place at checkout and information desks.
- High touch surfaces are regularly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Signage all around the bookstore reminding everyone to maintain social distance.
- For those who prefer contactless book buying, we will continue curbside pickup and mail-out services!
We sincerely appreciate your continued support!