- The most comprehensive selection of hotel reviews.
- In depth information on the nuts and bolts about traveling to and around Vancouver and Victoria and beyond.
- As of June 11, 2022 Canada has paused mandatory random testing for fully vaccinated passengers at Canadian airports (though mandatory random testing at land border points of entry continues for the time being). Pre-entry tests are not required for fully vaccinated travelers. All travelers must use ArriveCAN mobile app to provide mandatory travel and public health information before and after entry into Canada.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, Know Before You Go, and more
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description