Thursday, October 8 at 7PM
signing her new book,
It's Your World: Get Informed,
Get Inspired & Get Going!
BookPeople is honored to welcome Chelsea Clinton to our store with a new book that tackles the biggest challenges facing us today and gives readers a deep understanding of the world around them—and how anyone can make a difference. Combining facts, charts, photographs and stories about children and teens who have made real changes big and small—in their families, their communities, in our country and across the world—It's Your World will inspire readers of all ages to do their part to make our world a better place. Clinton will give a brief welcome at this event and then sign books. Tickets are required for the signing and are only available from BookPeople. Please see below for important ticketing information.
TICKET & EVENT INFORMATION
- Tickets are required to join the signing line and only available with the purchase of a copy of It's Your World from BookPeople.
- One signing ticket admits up to four family members.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- The line for the signing will form first come, first serve the day of the event.
- Books may be personalized with first names only.
- Event guidelines subject to change.
Can't Make the Event? You can pre-order a signed copy! Just add the book to the cart and indicated "SIGNED COPY" in the comments field during checkout. We ship worldwide!
ABOUT CHELSEA CLINTON
Chelsea Clinton has always been interested in making the world a better place. When she was a child in Little Rock, Arkansas, one of her favorite books was 50 Simple Things Kids Can Do to Save the Earth, and as a teenager in Washington, D.C., she led her school’s service club. While at Stanford, Chelsea worked as a reading and writing tutor and volunteered at the Children’s Hospital. Today, she is Vice Chair of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation where she helps lead the work of the Foundation across its various initiatives, with a particular focus on work related to health, women and girls, creating service opportunities, and empowering the next generation of leaders. Chelsea holds a BA from Stanford University, an MPH from Columbia University, and an MPhil and doctorate degree in international relations from Oxford University.