Monday, March 12 at 7PM
speaking & signing
Heart Talk: Poetic Wisdom for a Better Life
In Conversation with Elaine Welteroth
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of Heart Talk from BookPeople.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the author speaks.
- Keep checking this page for further guidelines as the event date approaches.
ABOUT HEART TALK
With Heart Talk: Poetic Wisdom for a Better Life, a potent mix of poetry, mantras, affirmations and inspirational advice that is relatable, practical, and digestible, Cleo Wade reminds us why Fast Company named her one of the country’s 100 most creative people. In the summer of 2016, Cleo Wade created the “ARE YOU OK” project, a public booth for free peaceful and loving conversation at the Hester Street Fair in New York City. Heart Talk is both an extension and reflection of this idea. It is not only a conversation with the reader, but also a conversation with Wade herself. Her wisdom applies to micro and macro problems, to the general and specific, to the romantic and the platonic. Arguing that self-love is the seed that gives form to transformative love and that optimism is both a choice and the antidote to despair, Heart Talk is timely and necessary.
ABOUT CLEO WADE
She has been featured on lists of America’s 50 Most Influential Women by Marie Claire and 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company. She has also been featured by The New York Times, Vogue, Essence, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Teen Vogue, Vogue Italia, New York Magazine, Refinery 29, W Magazine, V Magazine, andPeople Magazine. In 2018, Cleo Wade’s Ted Talk will be made available. Heart Talk: Poetic Wisdom for a Better Life is her first book. She lives in New York.
If you cannot attend the event and would like to order a signed copy of the book, add the book to your cart and put SIGNED COPY in the comments field at checkout. We ship all over the world!