603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 | The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
DAVID LEVITHAN - 19 Love Songs
Tuesday, March 10 at 7 pm
speaking & signing
19 Love Songs
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of 19 Love Songs from BookPeople
- Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the author speaks.
- These guidelines are subject to change.
- Keep checking this page for further guidelines as the event date approaches.
ABOUT 19 LOVE SONGS
The New York Times bestselling author of Every Day, Someday, and Two Boys Kissing is back with a short story collection about love--perfect for Valentine's Day or year-round reading!
A resentful member of a high school Quiz Bowl team with an unrequited crush.
A Valentine's Day in the life of Every Day's protagonist "A."
A return to the characters of Two Boys Kissing.
19 Love Songs, from New York Times bestselling author David Levithan, delivers all of these stories and more. Born from Levithan's tradition of writing a story for his friends each Valentine's Day, this collection brings all of them to his readers for the first time. With fiction, nonfiction, and a story in verse, there's something for every reader here.
Witty, romantic, and honest, teens (and adults) will come to this collection not only on Valentine's Day, but all year round.
ABOUT DAVID LEVITHAN
When not writing during spare hours on weekends, David Levithan is editorial director at Scholastic and the founding editor of the PUSH imprint, which is devoted to finding new voices and new authors in teen literature. His acclaimed novels Boy Meets Boy and The Realm of Possibility started as stories he wrote for his friends for Valentine's Day (something he's done for the past 22 years and counting) that turned themselves into teen novels. He's often asked if the book is a work of fantasy or a work of reality, and the answer is right down the middle—it's about where we're going, and where we should be.
To get a book signed at one of our events, a copy of the event book must be purchased from BookPeople. By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
If you cannot attend the event and would like to order a signed copy of the book, add the book to your cart and put SIGNED COPY in the comments field at checkout. We ship all over the world!