Online sales have ended, but we hope to see you tonight!
Please call us at 512-472-5050 if you have any questions.
Thursday, October 31 at 6 PM
EVA CHEN &
illustrator DEREK DESIERTO
speaking & signing
Juno Valentine and the Fantastic Fashion Adventure
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of Juno Valentine and the Fantastic Fashion Adventure from BookPeople.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the author speaks.
- These guidelines are subject to change.
- If you cannot make the event, you can order a signed copy of Juno Valentine. Simply add the book to your cart and indicate SIGNED COPY. We ship all over the world!
ABOUT JUNO VALENTINE
Everyone's favorite feminist fashionista-in-training, Juno Valentine, is back for more magical adventures in this picture book sequel from Instagram superstar Eva Chen.
It’s school picture day and Juno Valentine is having a fashion emergency! Her mom wants her to wear fabulous florals, her dad wants her to wear rainbow ruffles, but Juno’s not sure what to choose. And just when Juno thinks her conundrum couldn’t get any more complicated, her little brother, Finn, disappears into the magical hall of shoes!
In an epic chase through time, Juno gets some help from female icons like Simone Biles, Audrey Hepburn, Annie Oakley, and Michelle Obama. Along the way, she discovers the self-confidence she needs to express herself in her own magical way.
Instagram superstar Eva Chen is back with another adventure with the precocious Juno Valentine—a story that’s equal parts fashion fairy tale and guide to girl power.
ABOUT EVA CHEN
Eva Chen is a first-generation Chinese-American who grew up in New York City. Previously the editor in chief of Lucky, Eva has also written for ELLE, Vogue, Teen Vogue,Vogue China, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal. She is currently the head of fashion partnerships at Instagram, where she is guilty of the occasional duck-face selfie. Eva lives in New York City with her husband and two children. She is the author of Juno Valentine and the Magical Shoes.
ABOUT DEREK DESIERTO
Derek Desierto is a Vancouver-based illustrator, designer, and overall nice guy from a nice family. His animation work has been recognized by the Ottawa International Animation Festival, the National Cartoonist Society, and 9 Story Media Group. Currently, he is living the dream as a freelance artist for animated TV shows, magazines and picture books. His ultimate goal in life is to meet Oprah and become one of her Favorite Things.
To get a book signed at one of our events, a copy of the event book must be purchased from BookPeople. By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
If you cannot attend the event and would like to order a signed copy of the book, add the book to your cart and put SIGNED COPY in the comments field at checkout. We ship all over the world!