Terri Libenson live at BookPeople
Event Registration & Guidelines
- Tickets are required to join this in-person event and are available exclusively through Eventbrite.
- Refunds are available up to 7 days before the event.
- Our event space will be operating at a limited capacity until further notice.
- Our check-in station will be located at the front of the store. We will scan your ticket’s barcode upon arrival.
- You will receive your copy of the book at the check-in station on the day of the event. If you can’t make it we'll save your copy at the store for up to 6 days or we can arrange to mail it. Shipping charges apply. Only available for domestic shipping.
- The event will take place on the second floor of our store.
- Check in will start at 5:30PM and the event will begin at 6:15PM.
- Event will run for 45-60 minutes, including a drawing demo, presentation, and audience Q&A.
- The author will be signing and personalizing copies of the book after the speaking portion of the event.
- We will have chairs available, but feel free to stand or move your chair around.
- BookPeople reserves the right to cancel or postpone this event if covid protocols require it.
- There won’t be a live stream or recording available.
- If you have any other questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Remarkably Ruby
From bestselling author Terri Libenson, this is a story about how there’s more to everyone than meets the eye.
Pride. Popularity . . . Poetry?
Ruby and Mia are total opposites: Ruby is a little awkward, not a “joiner,” and loves to write poetry. Mia is type A, popular(ish), and wants to be class prez. They used to be friends. But now they have nothing in common anymore. . . . Or do they?
Don’t miss the rest of the Emmie & Friends series: Invisible Emmie, Positively Izzy, Just Jaime, Becoming Brianna, Truly Tyler, and You-Niquely You: An Emmie & Friends Interactive Journal!
About Terri Libenson
Terri Libenson is the Reuben Award–winning cartoonist of the recently retired syndicated comic strip The Pajama Diaries. She is also the New York Times bestselling author of the Emmie & Friends series. Terri lives with her husband, two daughters, and a spirited puppy in Cleveland, Ohio. You can find her online at www.terrilibenson.com.
By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
Thank you for supporting Terri Libenson and your local independent bookstore!