Zachary Levi in conversation with Jared Padalecki, discussing Radical Love!
Event Registration & Guidelines
- Tickets are required to join this in-person event and are available exclusively through Eventbrite. Ticketing options include a limited amount of book-bundled tickets or access-only admission.
- Refunds are available up to 7 days before the event.
- If you can’t make it, we'll save your copy at the store for up to 6 days or we can arrange to mail it. Shipping charges apply. Only available for domestic shipping.
- At this time, there won’t be a live stream or recording available.
- This BookPeople event will take place at an offsite venue space.
- Venue location: First Baptist Church of Austin, located at 901 Trinity Street.
- Doors will open at 6 PM and the event will begin at 7 PM.
- Event will run for 45-60 minutes
- Zachary Levi will be signing and personalizing books after the event. You must have a copy of the book to join the signing line.
- You will receive your signed copy of the book at the check-in station on the day of the event, if you selected the ticketed book bundle.
- Our check-in station will be located at the front of the event. We will scan your ticket’s barcode upon arrival.
- BookPeople reserves the right to cancel or postpone this event if COVID protocols require it.
- Specific COVID safety protocols will be updated closer to the time of the event.
- If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT RADICAL LOVE
I'm not an expert, therapist, pastor, teacher, or monk. I am merely a person going through my own mental and emotional health journey, hoping that I can pass on some of the wisdom and tools that I'd been blessed enough to learn along the way. And I truly believe that if we can help heal the hearts and minds of everyone on earth, we will solve every other problem known to man in the process. -- Zachary Levi
Radical Love is the debut memoir from Zachary Levi (Shazam!, American Underdog, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Chuck), which shares his emotional journey through a lifetime of crippling anxiety and depression to find joy, gratitude, and ultimate purpose.
With vulnerability and humor, Zac relates the lessons and insights he’s learned to help readers on their own path toward mental wellness.
ABOUT ZACHARY LEVI
Zachary Levi is one of the most versatile actors in Hollywood with critically acclaimed roles in TV, Film, and on Broadway. Zachary’s career catapulted as the lead and fan favorite, Chuck Bartowski, in the hit NBC series, Chuck. Zachary demonstrated his range as a Tony Award Nominee for Best Actor in a Musical in She Loves Me. His impressive vocals landed him a leading role in the Disney Academy Award nominated (Best Original Song) animated musical, Tangled. He also took home a SAG Award for “Best Ensemble in a Comedy Series” from his recurring role on Amazon Studios’ Emmy winning series, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Zachary starred in the 2019 blockbuster hit, Shazam! for Warner Bros./ New Line Cinema that held the #1 spot at the box office for two weeks in a row and will be reprising his role in Shazam! Fury of the Gods releasing June 2023. Levi most recently portrayed iconic NFL MVP and Hall of Fame quarterback, Kurt Warner in American Underdog for Lionsgate directed by Andrew and Jon Erwin. Channeling his role as the. Zac will return with the Erwin brothers for another Lionsgate film The Unbreakable Boy, based on the true story of the most inspiring boy who touched and changed the lives of those around him. Zachary is a champion of the importance of mental health through his Ambassadorship with Active Minds, a non-profit focused on providing mental health services on college campuses across the country.
By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
Thank you for supporting Zachary Levi, Jared Padalecki, and your local independent bookstore!