Friday, June 5 at 7PM
To Write Love on Her Arms Founder/Creative Director
speaking & signing
If You Feel Too Much
EVENT GUIDLINES & TICKET INFO:
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of If You Feel Too Much from BookPeople.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the author speaks.
Love is the movement. Rescue is possible. This is the message Jamie Tworkowski has helped spread through through his nonprofit, To Write Love On Her Arms. Join us tonight as Jamie shares his inspiration and how TWLOHA spread like wildfire across internet communities to provide hope for thousands struggling with depression, addiction, and self-injury around the world. The essays in this new book invite readers to believe that it’s okay to admit to pain and it's okay to ask for help. If You Feel Too Much is an important book from one of this generation’s most important voices.
ABOUT JAMIE TWORKOWSKI
Jamie Tworkowski is the founder of To Write Love on Her Arms. TWLOHA has one of the largest online audiences of any non-profit, and Jamie has been interviewed by NBC Nightly News, CBS's Sunday Morning, and Rolling Stone magazine, among others. He is the only nonmusician to win an MTVU Woodie Award. Jamie speaks frequently, telling the TWLOHA story and encouraging audiences at universities, concerts, and music festivals. A proud uncle, Jamie lives in Melbourne Beach, Florida, and loves surfing, music, and basketball.