Thursday, November 7 at 6:30 PM
KARAMO BROWN & JASON BROWN
speaking & signing
I Am Perfectly Designed
Online sales have ended, but we hope to see you tonight!
Please call us at 512-472-5050 if you have any questions.
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of I Am Perfectly Designed from BookPeople.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the authors speak.
- Authors will only sign books. No other materials will be signed.
- These guidelines are subject to change.
- If you cannot make the event, you can order a signed copy of I Am Perfectly Designed. Simply add the book to your cart and indicate SIGNED COPY. We ship all over the world!
ABOUT I AM PERFECTLY DESIGNED
I am Perfectly Designed is an exuberant celebration of loving who you are, exactly as you are, from Karamo Brown, the Culture Expert of Netflix's hit series Queer Eye. In this empowering ode to modern families, a boy and his father take a joyful walk through the city, discovering all the ways in which they are perfectly designed for each other.
ABOUT KARAMO BROWN
Karamo Brown is a TV personality, producer, and host who fixes hearts and minds as the Culture Expert on Netflix’s Emmy-winning series, Queer Eye. He made history in 2004 when he appeared on MTV's The Real World as the first openly gay African American reality TV star. In 2007, Karamo learned he had a nine-year-old biological son, Jason, and gained full custody. He later adopted his son's half-brother, Chris, and left the spotlight to become a social worker before making his return to TV. He lives in Los Angeles with his fiancé and two sons.
ABOUT JASON "RACHEL" BROWN
Jason "Rachel" Brown is a rising young star in Hollywood who has studied dramatic and comedic acting at the University of California, Los Angeles. He often draws on his own life to entertain and inspire, including his experience connecting with his father, Karamo Brown, at the age of ten. Jason lives in Hollywood, CA.
To get a book signed at one of our events, a copy of the event book must be purchased from BookPeople. By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
If you cannot attend the event and would like to order a signed copy of the book, add the book to your cart and put SIGNED COPY in the comments field at checkout. We ship all over the world!
Thank you for supporting Karamo & Jason Brown and your local independent bookstore!