Sunday, March 1 at 5 PM
speaking & signing
the Lunar Chronicles series!
*new editions available!*
ONLINE SALES FOR THIS EVENT END MARCH 1ST AT NOON
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of one of the new re-branded Lunar Chronicles editions (see below)
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the author speaks.
- Marissa will personalize one of the Lunar Chronicles paperback re-packaged books plus one additional book of your choice.
- These guidelines are subject to change.
- Keep checking this page for further guidelines as the event date approaches.
- ONLINE SALES FOR THIS EVENT END MARCH 1ST AT NOON-there will be copies for sale at the event!
ABOUT LUNAR CHRONICLES
Celebrate the beloved, bestselling series with gorgeous, brand new covers in paperback!
In Cinder, a teenage cyborg (half human, half machine) must deal with a wicked stepmother, start a rebellion against the evil Queen Levana, and decide how she feels about a handsome prince. Cinder forges alliances with Scarlet, a spaceship pilot; a magnetic street fighter named Wolf; Cress, a computer hacker who is imprisoned by Queen Levana; and Winter, a princess who's in love with a commoner, and who discovers that Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress may hold the key to saving her kingdom—and the world.
ABOUT MARISSA MEYER
Marissa Meyer is the USA Today– and #1 New York Times–bestselling author of The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Winter, Fairest: Levana's Story, and Stars Above. She lives in Tacoma, Washington, with her husband.
To get a book signed at one of our events, a copy of the event book must be purchased from BookPeople. By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
If you cannot attend the event and would like to order a signed copy of the book, add the book to your cart and put SIGNED COPY in the comments field at checkout. We ship all over the world!