- This event is free and open to the public.
- Start time: 7 P.M.
- Run time: 45-60 minutes, followed by a signing line.
- Location: Second floor of BookPeople.
- The author will be signing and personalizing copies of their book after the speaking portion of the event
- To get a book signed, a copy of the event book or an item of equal value must be purchased from BookPeople.
- Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There will not be a live stream or recording available.
- BookPeople reserves the right to cancel or postpone this event if necessary.
- If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT HAPPILY GREY
Open yourself to the thrill of curiosity in every moment. In this gorgeous full-color book, Mary Lawless Lee shares how her childhood in a small Texas town taught her to look deeper, reach farther, and love harder, whether she's baiting a fishing hook or choosing shoes for a fashion shoot. Through her stunning writing and delightful stories, Mary invites you to
- say yes to adventure with equal parts planning and spontaneity
- relish the food and drink that nourishes your spirit--with recipes for Sunday pot roast, butternut squash taquitos, mint mojitos, and more
- create a playlist for the places life takes you and the people you meet
- remember the feel of dirt on your toes or the first days of falling in love
- discover how outdoor pursuits cultivate mindfulness and how to pamper your overworked self at home
Living the Happily Grey life means protecting your time, preserving your energy, and--most of all--loving your people. It means remembering that sometimes less than perfect is exactly enough, and that life is best when we dive deep into the wildness and wonder of this world.