603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 11PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
MELISSA HARTWIG- Whole 30 Fast and Easy
Friday, January 12 at 7PM
speaking & signing
Whole 30 Fast and Easy!
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of WHOLE 30 FAST AND EASY from BookPeople.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the author speaks.
- Keep checking this page for further guidelines as the event date approaches.
Thanks to Snap Kitchen, we'll have treats available! They'll be bringing:
- Cranberry pecan chicken salad in bibb lettuce cups
- Thai style shredded pork lettuce cups with cilantro lime broccoli slaw
- Spiralized zucchini with harissa vinaigrette sumac roasted shrimp and toasted pine nuts
- Various flavors of Whole30 approved Zupa Noma
ABOUT WHOLE 30 FAST AND EASY
Millions of people have transformed their lives with Whole30, yet co-creator Melissa Hartwig wants to make it even easier to achieve Whole30 success—with delicious, compliant, fast, and easy recipes. The Whole30: Fast & Easy is packed with 150 delicious, brand new Whole30 recipes, perfect for weeknight cooking, lunches in a hurry, and hearty breakfasts that still get you out the door on time. It also features nearly effortless skillet meals, stir-fries, sheet-pan suppers, and slow-cook and no-cook meals, most of which can be made in 30 minutes or less using widely-available ingredients found in any supermarket.
ABOUT MELISSA HARTWIG
Melissa Hartwig is a Certified Sports Nutritionist who specializes in helping people change their relationship with food and create life-long, healthy habits. She is the co-creator of the original Whole30 program, a four-time New York Times bestselling author (It Starts With Food, The Whole30, Food Freedom Forever, and The Whole30 Cookbook). She has been featured by Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Details, Shape, Outside, and SELF, and ranked #27 on Greatists Top 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness in 2017. Melissa has presented more than 150 health and nutrition seminars worldwide, and is a prominent keynote speaker on social media and branding, health trends, and entrepreneurship.
Melissa enjoys kettlebell training, yoga, hiking, solo traveling, and riding her motorcycle. She lives in Salt Lake City, UT.
If you cannot attend the event and would like to order a signed copy of the book, add the book to your cart and put SIGNED COPY in the comments field at checkout. We ship all over the world!