NIGELLA LAWSON - Simply Nigella
Tuesday, November 10 at 7PM
Journalist & Food Writer
speaking & signing
Simply Nigella: Feel Good Food
TICKET INFO & EVENT GUIDELINES:
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of Simply Nigella from BookPeople.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the author speaks.
ABOUT SIMPLY NIGELLA
Whatever the occasion, food-in the making and the eating-should always be pleasurable. Simply Nigella taps into the rhythms of our cooking lives, with recipes that are uncomplicated, relaxed, and yet always satisfying.
From quick and calm workday dinners (Miso Salmon; Cauliflower & Cashew Nut Curry) to stress-free ideas when feeding a crowd (Chicken Traybake with Bitter Orange & Fennel) to the instant joy of bowlfood for cozy nights on the sofa (Thai Noodles with Cinnamon and Shrimp), here is food guaranteed to make everyone feel good.
Whether you need to create some breathing space at the end of a long week (Asian-Flavored Short Ribs), indulge in a sweet treat (Lemon Pavlova; Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pots) or wake up to a strength-giving breakfast (Toasty Olive Oil Granola), Nigella's new cookbook is filled with recipes destined to become firm favorites.
Simply Nigella is the perfect antidote to our busy lives: a calm and glad celebration of food to soothe and uplift.
ABOUT NIGELLA LAWSON
Nigella Lawson is an internationally-renowned chef, journalist, and cooking show host. Her many books of cooking and food writing, for which she has won several awards, include How to Be a Domestic Goddess, How to Eat, Nigella Bites, Nigella Express, Feast, Nigella Fresh, Nigella Christmas, and Nigella Kitchen. Her television cookery shows include Nigella Bites, Nigella Express, Forever Summer, Nigella's Kitchen, and more. Her TV shows have been seen worldwide, on BBC and Channel 4 in the UK, and on the Food Network and the Cooking Channel in the US. In 2003, Nigella launched Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen, a range of kitchen items designed in collaboration with Sebastian Conran, to widespread acclaim in the US. She lives in London.