Monday, January 20 at 7 PM
speaking & signing
The Conference of the Birds
Event attendees are encouraged to come in a costume fitting the world of the Peculiars to join the costume contest and win prizes!
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line. Tickets are only available with the purchase of The Conference of Birds from BookPeople.
- There will be a tiered ticketing system for this event. The three tiers:
GOLD: The first 20 people to pre-order the book from BookPeople will be invited to a special meet and greet with Ransom Riggs and will receive a swag bag, access to activity stations, and priority access into the signing line. THIS TIER IS SOLD OUT.
SILVER: Anyone who pre-orders the book from BookPeople by January 14, 2020 will receive a swag item, access to activity stations, and access into the signing line (following GOLD group) THIS TIER IS SOLD OUT.
- BRONZE: Anyone who purchases the book from BookPeople post-pub date leading to the day of the event will gain access into the signing line.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Ransom will personalize The Conference of the Birds and sign 3 other books.
- Keep checking this page for further guidelines as the event date approaches.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE OF THE BIRDS
The fifth book in the nationally bestselling Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series.
“Do you trust me?”
An instant bestseller, A Map of Days launched readers into the previously unexplored world of American peculiars, one bursting with new questions, new allies, and new adversaries.
Now, with enemies behind him and the unknown ahead, Jacob Portman’s story continues as he takes a brave leap forward into The Conference of the Birds, the next installment of the beloved, bestselling Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series.
ABOUT RANSOM RIGGS
Ransom Riggs is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children novels. Riggs was born on a farm in Maryland and grew up in southern Florida. He studied literature at Kenyon College and film at the University of Southern California. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, bestselling author Tahereh Mafi, and their family.
To get a book signed at one of our events, a copy of the event book must be purchased from BookPeople. By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
If you cannot attend the event and would like to order a signed copy of the book, add the book to your cart and put SIGNED COPY in the comments field at checkout. We ship all over the world!
Thank you for supporting Ransom Riggs and your local independent bookstore!