Sunday, September 15 at 2 pm
SHANNON HALE & LEUYEN PHAM
speaking & signing
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- The speaking portion of this event is free & open to the public.
- Tickets are required to join the signing line.
- Tickets are only available with the purchase of a copy of Best Friends from BookPeople.
- Books & tickets are now available to pre-order. Purchasing a book online automatically assigns you a ticket for the signing. There is no separate "ticket" item to add to your cart.
- Tickets are lettered. The line for the signing will form according to ticket letter after the author speaks.
- The authors will personalize up to 5 titles per person
- If you cannot make the event, you can order a signed copy of Best Friends. Simply add the book to your cart and indicate SIGNED COPY. We ship all over the world!
NOTE: Once you preorder the book from us, submit your receipt here so you can receive an adorable BFF keychain from Macmillan!
ABOUT BEST FRIENDS
The highly anticipated follow-up to the runaway hit graphic memoir Real Friends.
Shannon knows sixth grade is going to be a perfect year. She's got a spot in the in-crowd called The Group, and her best friend is their leader Jen, the most popular girl in school. But the rules are always changing, and Shannon has to scramble to keep up. She never knows which TV shows are cool, what songs to listen to, and, most importantly, which boys you're allowed to talk to. Who makes these rules anyway? And does Shannon have to follow them to stay friends with The Group?
ABOUT SHANNON HALE
Shannon Hale is the bestselling author of many books, including the Ever After High series, Princess Academy, and Real Friends. With her husband Dean Hale she co-wrote Rapunzel's Revenge, Calamity Jack, the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl series, and The Princess in Black series. They live with their four children near Salt Lake City, Utah. shannonhale.com
ABOUT LEUYEN PHAM
LeUyen Pham is the bestselling illustrator of Real Friends and The Princess in Black series. She wrote and illustrated Big Sister, Little Sister and The Bear Who Wasn’t There. She has illustrated many other picture books, including The Boy Who Loved Math. She lives and works in Los Angeles with her husband and her two adorable sons. leuyenpham.com
To get a book signed at one of our events, a copy of the event book must be purchased from BookPeople. By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
If you cannot attend the event and would like to order a signed copy of the book, add the book to your cart and put SIGNED COPY in the comments field at checkout. We ship all over the world!
Thank you for supporting Shannon Hale, LeUyen Pham and your local independent bookstore!