Wednesday, October 14 at 5PM CDT
After the Rain
In conversation with Nneka Julia
Presented in partnership with Cadenza
- Tickets are required to join this live event. They can be purchased using the affiliate link above.
- Tickets come with a link to attend the virtual event + a copy of After the Rain.
- Book purchases for After the Rain made through our site will not grant you access to the virtual event.
- Event Begins at 5:00PM CDT
NOTE: Because this is a virtual event, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access.
Join bestselling author and self-care facilitator Alexandra Elle for an hour-long guided workshop weaving together storytelling, meditation, and journaling to help you embrace all the beauty, love, and opportunity life has to offer. Alex’s newest book, AFTER THE RAIN, will be the roadmap for this event, as she delivers lessons on how to overcome obstacles, build confidence, and cultivate abundance in an age of uncertainty. Every ticket includes a copy of AFTER THE RAIN, sold and shipped by a local independent bookstore.
ABOUT AFTER THE RAIN
In After the Rain, celebrated self-care storyteller Alexandra Elle delivers 15 lessons on how to overcome obstacles, build confidence, and cultivate abundance.
Part memoir and part guide, Elle shares stirring stories from her own remarkable journey from self-doubt to self-love.
This soulful collection is filled with illuminating reflections on loss, fear, bravery, healing, love, acceptance, and more.
• Readers follow along her journey as she transforms challenging experiences—a difficult childhood, painful romantic relationships, and single parenting as a young mom—into fuel for her career as a successful entrepreneur and author driven by purpose and pasion
• Filled with Elle's signature candor and warmth
• Includes empowering affirmations and meditations for readers to practice in their own lives
After the Rain is a soulful guide to help you embrace all the beauty, love, and opportunity life has to offer.
• Presented in a luminous package with a foil case and gold accents
• A beautiful gift for anyone on the path to self-discovery, and an uplifting reminder that there is always sunshine after the rain
• Perfect for the friend who loves meditating, self-care, journaling, or seeking personal transformation and empowerment
• Great for those who loved Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist, 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs, and anything written by Brené Brown, Rupi Kaur, Rachel Hollis, and Elizabeth Gilbert
Thank you for supporting Alexandra Elle and your local independent bookstore!